COVID-19 - The drive-in theatre is open nightly. If you attend the drive-in, be advised that:
•You may not park your vehicle within ten feet of another vehicle.
•You must view the movie from within your vehicle.
•You must practice social distancing at all times.
The snack bar and bathrooms are open. Please practice social distancing and safe hygiene at all times if you leave your car.
We wish to sincerely thank all our loyal customers for their continued support, and we look forward to better serving you in the near future when this present situation has passed.
*Please note that the following information pertains to normal operations. COVID-19 rules override any conflicting information below.
The $10 adult ticket and $1 kids ticket allows you admission for two movies playing on the same screen. Parking spaces are first come first serve. We suggest you plan to arrive early to secure a prime viewing spot and avoid ticket lines close to showtime. The box office closes at the beginning of the final movie.
The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter, and you must have a working, FM radio to hear the movies. We don't know of an Apple or Android app that works. They pick up internet radio not local. Also, we do not have wifi.
Be sure that your car battery is strong enough to power your radio throughout the show. It is a good idea to run your car at intermission, please keep headlights turned off. We offer jump-starts; however, wait times are excessive on busy nights. Please leave your hood up if you need a jump. We do not offer jump-starts until all customers have been cleared from the ticket lines.
All movies are at night when it's dark outside. Showtimes vary with the seasons. Approximate Gate Opening Times are:
Monday through Thursday 45 min before showtime
Friday and Saturday 1.5 hours before showtime
Sunday 1 hour before showtime
Adult admission: $10.00 (Ages 10 years and older)
Children: $1.00 (Ages 5 through 9 years)
- All ticket lane sells tickets to all screens
- Large SUVs should park in the back half of the theatre, so you do not block the view of other moviegoers.
- For your safety, barbeques and open fires are not allowed
- Ticket purchase allows entry to one screen where you may watch both movies showing (except when single billed).
- Switching screens is not allowed; you must remain in the screen for which you bought a ticket (includes turning your car around to watch a movie on another screen)
- Pay upon entry. We do not offer advanced ticket sales or gift cards at this time
- Visa, MasterCard, and most debit cards are accepted at the box office
- NO CASH REFUNDS, under any circumstances
- We are open every night 7 days a week
- We are open during all weather conditions, unless weather conditions are so severe that proper exhibition of the movies is precluded, or customer safety is compromised
- Hatchbacks that extend beyond the roof of the car must remain closed.
- High profile vehicles must park so as not to obscure the view of the screen by other patrons, and high profile vehicles may be refused admittance if suitable parking is not available
- Speed limit on the premises is 5 miles per hour
- No alcohol, marijuana, or drugs are allowed
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed
- No animals are allowed
- Patrons found concealing anyone in their vehicle, for the purpose of avoiding purchasing a ticket, will be expelled, without refund
- All vehicles are subject to search
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone
- THIS THEATER AND MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY,PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL