The $10 adult ticket and $1 kids ticket allows you admission for two movies playing on the same screen (when not single-billed). This means you'll get to see two movies for half the price! However, sometimes the movies are single-billed due to studio contracts. In this case, admission is for one movie only.
The drive-in is open 7 nights a week year-round. New showtimes are posted weekly on Wednesdays and only five days are displayed at a time. We do not know the schedules in advance. If you don't see the showtimes for the day you are looking for please check back.
Parking spaces are first come first serve. We suggest you plan to arrive early to secure a prime viewing spot and avoid ticket lines close to showtime. The box office closes at the beginning of the final movie.
The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter, and you must have a working, FM radio to hear the movies. We don't know of an Apple or Android app that works. They pick up internet radio not local. Also, we do not have wifi.
Be sure that your car battery is strong enough to power your radio throughout the show. It is a good idea to run your car at intermission, please keep the headlights turned off. We offer jump-starts; however, wait times are excessive on busy nights. Please leave your hood up if you need a jump. We do not offer jump-starts until all customers have been cleared from the ticket lines.
All movies are at night when it's dark outside. Showtimes vary with the seasons. Approximate Gate Opening Times are:
Monday through Thursday 45 min before showtime
Friday and Saturday 1.5 hours before showtime
Sunday 1 hour before showtime
Adult admission: $10.00 (Ages 10 years and older)
Children: $1.00 (Ages 5 through 9 years)
- All ticket lane sells tickets to all screens
- Large SUVs should park in the back half of the theatre, so you do not block the view of other moviegoers.
- For your safety, barbeques and open fires are not allowed
- Ticket purchase allows entry to one screen where you may watch both movies showing (except when single billed).
- Switching screens is not allowed; you must remain in the screen for which you bought a ticket (includes turning your car around to watch a movie on another screen)
- Pay upon entry. We do not offer advanced ticket sales or gift cards at this time
- Visa, MasterCard, and most debit cards are accepted at the box office
- NO CASH REFUNDS, under any circumstances
- We are open every night 7 days a week
- We are open during all weather conditions, unless weather conditions are so severe that proper exhibition of the movies is precluded, or customer safety is compromised
- Hatchbacks that extend beyond the roof of the car must remain closed.
- High profile vehicles must park so as not to obscure the view of the screen by other patrons, and high profile vehicles may be refused admittance if suitable parking is not available
- Speed limit on the premises is 5 miles per hour
- No alcohol, marijuana, or drugs are allowed
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed
- No animals are allowed
- Patrons found concealing anyone in their vehicle, for the purpose of avoiding purchasing a ticket, will be expelled, without refund
- All vehicles are subject to search
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone
- THIS THEATER AND MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY,PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL