NOW HIRING THEATRE & FLEA MARKET STAFFWith superior employees and loyal customers, we have maintained our place in the community since we opened our doors in 1949. Over the years, our dedicated staff has helped to maintain a happy environment that keeps our customers coming back for more. If you're looking for a family style atmosphere that thrives on superior customer service, then we want you!
Ideal candidates thrive on providing the best customer service humanly possible and must have a positive attitude. A passion for movies and exhibitor services are a plus!
As a staff member you will be responsible for assisting patrons at the drive-in and flea market by performing duties such as, selling admission tickets to patrons, assisting in finding stall locations, searching for lost articles, and locating such facilities as restrooms and telephones.
- Sell and collect admission tickets from patrons at the drive in and flea market.
- Handle cash and provide correct change to patrons.
- Greet patrons attending the drive-in and flea market.
- Examine tickets to verify authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued.
- Guide patrons to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules.
- Provide assistance with patrons' special needs, such as helping those with wheelchairs.
- Direct patrons to restrooms, snack bar, and other facilities.
- Refuse admittance to undesirable persons or persons without tickets.
- Settle disputes or help solve other customer concerns.
- Assist patrons in finding vehicle spaces.
- Be aware of situations that may endanger customers or fellow employees.
- Participate and cooperate in investigations conducted by management that concern safety, efficiency, or complaints by customers or co-workers.
If you are interested in applying for a staff position please send your resume and cover letter to:
* Please include the Theatre name in your application
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a fun and entertaining work environment. For consideration, all applicants are required to follow the application process mentioned above.